Rancho ni Cristo
A place of healing & hope!
Thank you for your interest in visiting our aftercare shelter and learning more about our work.
We appreciate you taking time to contact us and request a visit. Our work is sensitive in nature, and we value the safety and security of both our clients and visitors.
If you are interested in visiting our aftercare shelter please read the following instructions carefully:
- All visits must be reserved and confirmed by the Executive Director prior to your arrival.
- A visit lasts approximately 90 minutes. (not including travel time).
- There are times that we must close our doors to visitors because of circumstances beyond our control. When this happens we will cancel any scheduled visits.
- This may be done last minute.
- It is very important that you provide your contact details.
- There are certain protocols that must be observed in order to make your visit as safe and secure as possible.
- The guidelines must be read and agreed to before a visit is approved.
To request a visit, please complete the online form and we will send you the application form.